Employer: Unique Fire & Security Ltd
Location: Based at Unique House in Poole
Employment: Full time permanent
Application closing date 01/05/2017
As renovation at our new HQ nears completion, our focus turns to strengthening the backroom operations here at Unique. So, we’re on the lookout for a dedicated Office Manager to join the team supporting our continued growth within the fire and security installation industry. If you’re a hard-working and motivated individual who’s super organised, works well in a team and thrives in a dynamic role – then we’d like to speak to you.
Key responsibilities include
- Dealing with inbound enquiries to our main line
- Daily job management for our engineer staff
- Customer relationship management duties
- Booking in monthly service inspections
- Invoice collection and management
Ideal employee requirements
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in an Office Management role
- Learns fast and adapts well to new office environments within a team
- Has great customer service skills with a professional telephone manner
- Takes pride in their work with consistently high attention to detail
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
The successful employee will benefit from
- A negotiable salary dependent on experience
- Training and development as and when required
- A professional yet relaxed working environment
- 28 days annual leave entitlement inc. public holidays
To apply, please send through your CV with a covering message to include your suitability and relevant experience for the position by email to email@example.com or if you prefer to send the application by post, send to Unique Fire & Security Ltd, Stanley Green Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3AH.
Protection is our main priority. We’re SSAIB certificated with an unblemished record on Checkatrade, so whether it’s deterring criminals with the presence of our burglar alarm systems or capturing key evidence with our CCTV cameras, all our systems are installed by qualified and trained installation staff with the utmost professionalism.