Application closing date 03/08/2018
We have a great career opportunity for an Office Administrator to join the team at one of Dorset’s leading independent fire and security installation and maintenance companies who uphold a great reputation of quality service and who value their workforce too.
To support our expansion strategy and continual growth in the installation and maintenance of fire and security systems, we are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our team of office based staff as soon as possible.
We’re looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who works well on their own, and as part of a growing team. You will be the first point of contact for customers internally and mainly responsible for processing telephone orders and support calls for new and existing customers for a wide range of group services across a large and varied account base.
Your main duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with them appropriately
- Arranging our field engineer visits with customers
- Processing orders and collections using our management system
- Dealing with customer queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Generating documentation to assist with installations and maintenance inspections
- Offer support and assistance to team members where possible
- Any similar duties as required.
Our valued workforce are vitally important to the growth of our business; we all take pride in what we do, with the highest standard of installation, maintenance and customer service as possible.
The successful employee will benefit from
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Training and development where required.
- A professional yet relaxed working atmosphere.
To apply, please send through your CV with a covering message to include your suitability and relevant experience for the position by email to email@example.com alternatively apply using Indeed or if you prefer to send the application by post, send to Unique Fire and Security Ltd, Stanley Green Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3AH.
Protection is our main priority, we’re SSAIB certificated with an unblemished record on Checkatrade, so whether it’s deterring criminals with the presence of our burglar alarm systems or capturing key evidence with our CCTV cameras, all our systems are installed by qualified and trained installation staff with the utmost professionalism.