Employer: Unique Fire and Security Ltd
Location: Field based from Poole HQ
Employment: Full time permanent
Application closing date 11/09/2017
To support our expansion strategy and continual growth in the installation of fire and security systems industry, we’re on the look-out for an experienced multi-disciplined engineer to join our team of installation staff.
We’re looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who works well on their own covering servicing inspections and as part of the Unique team on larger projects. Our installation staff are vitally important to the growth of our business; we all take pride in what we do, with the highest standard of installation possible.
If this sounds like you and you have plenty of experience installing systems in homes and businesses, then please send your CV with a covering message to this email address noting why you’re keen to join the team at Unique, hailed as Dorset’s fastest growing independent fire and security company by House Magazine.
The ideal employee requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as an engineer in the industry.
- Capable installing Burglar Alarm Systems, IP CCTV, Access Control and Fire Detection.
- A relevant industry qualification and/or training certificates would be advantageous.
- Have great customer service skills and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Take pride in your work with consistently high levels of installation.
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
The successful employee will benefit from
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Training and development where required.
- Company van, tools, uniform and smartphone.
- A professional yet relaxed working atmosphere.
To apply, please send through your CV with a covering message to include your suitability and relevant experience for the position by email to email@example.com or if you prefer to send the application by post, send to Unique Fire and Security Ltd, Stanley Green Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3AH.
Protection is our main priority, we’re SSAIB certificated with an unblemished record on Checkatrade, so whether it’s deterring criminals with the presence of our burglar alarm systems or capturing key evidence with our CCTV cameras, all our systems are installed by qualified and trained installation staff with the utmost professionalism.