Fire Protection Systems
Secure your family home with a smart door entry system
Early detection saves lives and saves homes
Protecting homes from fire is something we’re all passionate about here at Unique. As registered BAFE fire alarm installers in Dorset, with our links to the local fire authority Dorset Fire & Rescue, we’re saying don’t leave it to chance. As more and more technology enters our homes, this naturally increases the chance of fires starting.
The range of fire protection systems we install in homes are the ones we have protecting our very own. They provide the earliest possible warning of an emergency situation developing, with their intelligent heat and smoke detection sensors and can also link to water sprinklers which are known saviours in the early stages of kitchen fires.
Monitored Fire Alarms
A valuable aspect to fire protection systems is their monitoring capabilities. We’re partnered with an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) with direct links to the detectors in your home, so if a fire starts and your home is empty, the emergency services will still be deployed and a key holder notified.
Benefits of a monitored system:
- Complete protection all year round
- Fast response from emergency services
- Best suited to frequent travellers
For more information on monitored fire protection, speak to one of our fire and security experts on 01202 743231. We’re registered BAFE fire alarm installers, trained and experienced – at your service.
Fire Alarm Maintenance
Let the BAFE fire alarm installers service your fire protection system so you don’t have to. You’ll have complete assurance that if ever it was needed, your system will activated as expected. If your burglar alarm of CCTV is with Unique, then we can include this into your annual maintenance agreement.
Our Unique fire maintenance contracts include:
- A comprehensive list of checks for each detector and system device, all recorded and signed off. Never just a quick clean.
- Fully equipped registered BAFE fire alarm installers who keep all relevant spares and tools to ensure no return visits are required – further minimising downtime of your system.
- Telephone support as standard, plus a 24 hour emergency engineer response available 7 days a week, 365 days year.