Burglar alarm systems Dorset businesses choose to protect their premises
Wired Alarm Systems
Fo large industrial units and office blocks
Wired business burglar alarm systems Dorset businesses usually install during property renovation, or at new build, due to installation time constraints. Favoured over wireless systems due to their support of a greater variation of detection devices.
By installing the latest smart technology, that we at Unique have protecting our business in Dorset and its assets, we can make sure the systems are simple and convenient to use, all whilst keeping our installation fees as fair as possible.
Chances are there’s a system maintenance stipulation to ensure compliance. Need the system to comply with PD6662 / EN50131 standards? Or need site risk assessment advice? We can help. If you’re unsure, you can check the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) for all the latest in British business security standards.
Click through to Burglar Alarm Repairs & Maintenance for info on servicing and repairs.
Wireless Alarm Systems
For smaller commercial units and retail spaces
In property where running cables discreetly can be difficult, we can install the latest in wireless business burglar alarm system technology. And these can include:
- Both indoor and outdoor motion sensors
- Safety sensors to detect smoke, gas, and CO2 (even floods too)
- Fall detectors for personal emergency response
- Automated warning message sent by phone, SMS, or email
For the price, the straightforward install, and the smart product features, wireless business burglar alarm systems are a cost-effective solution for Dorset businesses owning smaller premises. They’re super reliable too, we’ve got them on most of our houses.
Monitored alarms provide an extra level of security
A monitored alarm system is remotely linked to our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). So that means complete protection 24 hours a day, the minute there’s a disturbance, an operator is notified, and the emergency services in Dorset or surrounding areas can be deployed. False alarm? Our engineers make sure the business burglar alarm systems are re-protected.
There are two main methods of linking an alarm to the ARC.
- Firstly, there’s simple monitoring via an existing telephone line. It’s an affordable option, and it’s a real improvement in protection too – although it ‘s worth noting that this system (often referred to as a Digital Communicator or Redcare Classic) can be compromised if the telephone line is cut or damaged.
- Secondly, the more sophisticated ‘dual-path’ alarm monitoring systems are now available, including Redcare GSM, DualCom GPRS, and Emizon. These provide greater security by connecting the alarm to the ARC by two different methods (e.g. telephone line + GPRS or IP) so that an alarm signal can still be sent to the ARC even if the one signal path fails.
This level of protection is an affordable and priceless must-have for business burglar alarm systems Dorset. Submit your enquiry below or alternatively call the office on 01202 743231.